The powerful speed-controlled compressor reduces noise when operating at the temperature set point. At start-up, the compressor runs at mid speed, switches to high speed for temperature pull down, then runs at a quiet low speed while maintaining the set point. An electronic control panel fits flush into the side wall, and its infrared (IR) sensor replaces the less-reliable mechanically activated switch for illuminating the interior. The panel also contains soft-touch buttons for power and temperature setting, a bright LED light for illumination and a power indicator LED.
The cooling system is enhanced with a tube and fin condenser that provides greater performance, durability, and corrosion resistance over the traditional wire condenser. A large fan provides better cooling performance, especially in conditions with high ambient temperatures. Designed to eliminate vibration and enhance durability, the SVR has assured clearance between components and tubing, and a foamed mounting plate gives all components a solid and quiet mounting base.
- Freezer compartment
- Speed-controlled compressor is more efficient and reduces noise
- Large fan overcomes high ambient temperatures
- Bright LED illumination
- Flat electronic control panel
- High-performance tube and fin condenser
- IR sensor for interior LED light is more reliable than mechanical switch
- Interior mounted electronic thermistor for accurate temperature measurements